Friday, June 27, 2008

You give me fever

Oh I am so elated! On my way home from yoga today I popped into DSW just to have a little gander, and out I came with the most beautiful, delicious, wonderful farylrobin shoes!

Without further ado, I present to you, the new loves of my life:

They were nonchalantly perched in the clearance section, modestly wearing a price tag of $75, patiently waiting for me to find them. The fact that they were in the clearance section I'm sure means the poor things were bought and then returned by some far less appreciative mortal than I. In any case they are in loving hands (or shall I say feet?) now, and will be cherished forever more.

Having never heard of farylrobin, and having fallen in love with a pair of their shoes so desperately and quickly, I was naturally quite curious about them. Upon browsing their website I must admit I am suffering a rather horribly bad bout of shoe lust. Have a look for yourself.