Tuesday, August 5, 2008

To the green-grocer!

I suck at doing what I wore posts mostly because I am lazy and don't want to upload the photos to my computer. 

But here are some of the outfits I've worn in the last week. 

This is today. I cleaned my house all day, minus the 20 minutes I took to go to the grocery store. That 20 minutes out of the house was worthy of a game of dress up. Sorry about the boob shot, I just like the textures and light...and ok, I'm not going to lie, my boobs look good.

This was what I wore on saturday when I met Saray for a lovely brunch and thrifting. It rained and my socks and shoes got sopping.

I don't remember what day this was. Maybe sunday? I don't know, anyway I wore it to work. I really like this dress. It's so so comfy, and cute. It's from urban outfitters. 


I love you all!! besos!