Friday, September 26, 2008

I don't even mind that when you're not furrowing your brow you look retarded


I'm sure Zoolander had it right, and that male models are a vapid waste of space (or gay, or otherwise not worth my time (i.e. already have gorgeous model girlfriends...)), but they sure as hell are pretty to look at. Gimme one of these boys and I won't even mind if they don't know the difference between "you're" and "your"!

gordon bothe




josh beech




oh p.s. I don't know if any of you read my blog back in the good old days when no one read my blog, so check out this post and try to find sexy little joshy!

OH p.p.s. you guys all rock and make me happy and shit. ALSO I'm reading all the Harry Potter books again which may or may not be good for my health. I've thoroughly decided that the next guy I am with (btdubs I have horrid luck with guys, perhaps because of lists like this...) will be the perfect mix of Fred and George Weasley, will be able to sing, will be taller than me, intelligent and intellectual, have a wonderful sense of style, and will give good massages. 

carrots and cupcakes and blueberries to you all
LOVE ANGELA

p.p.p.s. I'm supposed to be job hunting right now. fuck you blogsphere for distracting me!