Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was pretty, now I'm a boy

I got a haircut and it's really short and sort of resembles David Bowie or a dyke. Not sure if I really like it or not yet...but it does make me want to dress like a gothic wedding, infused with rock and roll.

Sort of like this:


mixed with this...

and this...

and this...

this too...

and throw a splash of this in...

I once again have to add a disclaimer, because yes, those runway photos are from rodarte, and yes, I did just do a post on how un-inspiring I am finding runway shit. Maybe instead of a disclaimer I will just clarify- some things on the runway I do find brilliant and inspiring- it's the whole culture surrounding fashion that I find rather sickening.

I hope all you lovelies are doing fabulously- I am not, but that is of no matter. Love you all!!