Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wah wah wah, blah blah blah, this is an explicit post so if you don't like the words 'fuck' 'cunt' or 'twat' you need not read on.

So I'm home now, I suck at blogging, and love you all for your sweet, awesome, great, amazing comments.

I seriously do promise that I will do a good fashion/style post soon, but right now I am in rather a slump- I've been dressing, as a good friend puts it, like a confused old lady who wears her underwear outside of her clothes. In other words I've been living in layered slips and slouchy sweaters. I've been completely comfy and feel rather cute, just not very motivated.

So instead of the art of clothing I am going to do a post on the art of cupcakes. 
These are all from flickr, but I don't remember who's so sorry for not giving you credit.

OH EM GEE. Totoro cupcakes. AHHH I LOVE!


Pirates and Ninjas

Skulls. They remind me of Dia de los Muertos. One of my fave holidays.

Bustier cupcake!


Corn on the cob cupcakes! Yummy!


And these are the product of the inspiration of the above cupcakes. I told you it was explicit. Hah.