Thursday, October 2, 2008

S.P. stands for Sarah Palin, or Satan's Pawn

Dear Sarah P,

Please don't ever shut the fuck up. I'll never get sick of hearing you say stupid shit like “it would be a travesty if we quit now in Iraq”, and going on about how proud you are of your son with the jesus fish tattoo. I’m not fucking pissed that you can’t ever say anything new, ever. Like, ever. Other than being a cunt, I’m really glad that you love Israel, Jesus, and global warming, and really hate gay people. You're probably a prophet sent from baby Jesus in the sky, only I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to form a sentence telling us about your true self.  Oh, and speaking of people in the sky, has Putin said anything to you yet, from Alaska's airspace? I'm sure he's still up there spying on Todd and Bristol hunting moose, since he doesn't really have much to do in Russia.
Overall Sarah, I think you're swell, with your beehive and tight distracting skirts, your retarded baby and the fact that you can't ever really say anything at all. Ever.
Mrs. P, I'm cravin' your straight talk.


In this strain of things, I must commend Sister Wolf for her ongoing, tireless campaign against "the rancid whore", and "grandpa". YAY FOR PAP SMEAR AND ALL PATRIOTS AGAINST PALIN!!!