Sunday, November 2, 2008

A lot of things at once

So I've already posted once today, but it's just a two post sort of day.
Firstly- halloween.
Halloween sucked. I had fun for a tiny while, then got rather drunk, then slept.
I was expecting more.
However, the pictures did turn out wonderfully:
(I was a wood-nymph, S a bumblebee, R a gorilla, and N meg white of the white stripes)










I was much more glittery than I look, and I still am.

Moving on to the next order of business. I have updated the store. Here is a peek:



Please do pay it a visit! I ship all over the world, so don't be deterred if you don't live in the US.

Third and last order of business: I keep neglecting to include this in a post, but wonderful and amazing Jess from Wild Keiki has given me this award:



Thanks lovely! I'm honored!! I'm now passing this award on to Melisa from Thumbelina, because I do love her blog and think it is quite, quite creative.

That is it for tonight I think. I'm a sleepyhead, and tomorrow I want to go out and LIVE.

Love you to you all.