Saturday, December 13, 2008

So so much


I think I am back now.
There is so much to tell you I am not sure where to start.
Last night was an amazing one. I saw Vampire Weekend for the second time and they are still the cutest fucking boys ever. I am so in love with Chris Tomson (the drummer), he's so effing cute and looks like he's having so much fun up there banging away on his drums. Just look at him!



That's what his face looked like all night- full of absolute glee. I love it.
And all of them are so cute, really. And their music makes me so so so so happy. So happy. I am so glad I went to that show, it was fantastic.




The next thing is that I love you all so goddamned much. Your comments have made me so smiley and happy. You are so so sweet. 
I've been given a ton of awards (eep!) and they are just the most beautiful things. 
From the beautiful tea drinking english rose, sticky kitten, betsey, and ready set go I was given this award, one that made me have tears in my eyes it is so beautiful:

"Blogs who receive this award are "exceedingly charming," says its authors.
The award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging,
but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this online-world.
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more
and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

I am so honored to be given this! It makes me so so happy.

I also was given these two pretty awards by Mila:



I'll give these away to the tea drinking english rose, because she is just so so sweet.

I have the feeling that I have been given more awards, but I can't seem to remember what and from whom...

This past week I've been working at a booth at Portland's Artisan fair, which has been just so amazing. I met a couple of artists, people who are so beautiful and wonderful it has inspired me to be and live and do art, because art is beauty, and life is beautiful, and I want to live.
So here is some beauty.


























...all of this is from my heart.

And this is from my pen.