I've been tagged by so many sweethearts it's hard for me to keep them all straight.
If I miss anyone's tag, I do apologize.
This is the honest scrap award- a tag where I have to write ten honest things about myself.
2. Sex has given me a much better self image.
3. I am much more prone to falling in love with men I have no possibility of being with rather than the ones that are obtainable.
4. I am terrified of the dark.
5. Sometimes I am terribly vain, and other times I hate the way I look and avoid every mirror in my house.
6. Sometimes I make really stupid decisions, and choose not to regret them.
7. I am not afraid of dying, but I am terribly, horribly afraid of being dead.
(sorry- I can't remember the source for this one- it's been on my computer for ages...)
8. One of my wishes in life is to be somebody's muse. I wish, so deeply, to be able to inspire someone purely with the fact of my existence.
9. I am terrible at keeping my thoughts to myself. I am an incredibly open person, and probably usually tell people far too much more than they ever wanted to know (see honesty number one...)
10. I try so hard to believe in fairies.
(again I had this saved to my computer and don't know the source...)
I am passing this award to...
Next is an amazing tag from sweet and beautiful Betsey...
1. go to the fourth folder on your computer where you store your pictures
2. pick the fourth picture in that folder.
This is a polaroid I took while walking from campus to the train station in Bronxville last spring. The garden was just so sunshiny and wonderful I couldn't resist.
And I now tag...
I feel like I have been given another award, or that I am missing some beautiful gift some beautiful blogger has given me...but I cannot seem to find what, so I think this is it.
I love you all, and wish happiness on you.