Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Away we go



So I'm packing for my year* long adventure in Europe, and I'm so at a loss as to what to bring.

I mean, I'm trying to pack an entire year's worth of clothes into a (huge) backpack, and a (tiny) rolling suitcase.

I know I should only bring the bare minimum-the necessities, you know, but fuck, is a faux fur coat not a necessity?

Plus, where the hell am I going to put my shoes?

To increase the dilemma, I'm planning to spend precisely 24 days working on an organic farm...so that means I have to bring work clothes....

I have a feeling that I'm going to end up like this girl...



*year long is tentatively hopeful, I'm planning on being an Au Pair in Spain for at least six months, hopefully nine...then I want to travel all over Europe until my bank account says "no more!!"