Monday, June 30, 2008

no me recuerdas

I forgot, but a long time ago lovely lovely Laurel tagged me...and I'm finally gonna do the proper post.  

5 things found in my bag
1. key necklace
2. celly
3. water bottle
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
5. vintage full length translucent plastic poncho

5 things found in my wallet
1. metrocards
2. debit card
3. driver's license 
4. monies
5. library cards

5 favorite things in my room
1. bed ohhhhhhh yes
2. my baby basil plant
3. my wardrobe- including jewelry
4. my wall decorations consisting of polaroids, a subway map, magazine pages, and heath ledger
5. my sewing kit

5 things I want to do right now 
1. travel endlessly
2. mix fashion with social, political, and environmental activism
3. spend a year living in an impoverished country
4. be in a magazine
5. meet amazing new yorkers

5 things I'm currently into
1. the glories of the internet: fashion blogs, every single episode of Heroes and Pushing Daisies for free, online shopping...
2. tapioca pearls (in or out of bubble tea..mmmm...) 
3. yoga
4. grocery shopping alone, shoe shopping alone, and wandering alone (not that I've much choice seeing as I know no one here)
5. altering my clothing

5 impressions of my preeeety laurel who tagged me
1. she is absolutely gorgeous
2. she is so genuine
3. she's got a spiffy way of dressing herself
4. she is intelligent
5. she loves easily 

Now I tag purdy babies from  fashionfillersstyle spot and the tea drinking english rose. 

love love love and goodnight!