Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Buttercream Babies

Considering that I joined this blogsphere with the aim to focus on fashion I've been reading a lot of posts about cupcakes, and looking at a lot of pictures of cupcakes. As a result I've also been making and eating a lot of cupcakes. Go figure.

I got up nice and early this morning and made these babies for breakfast, chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. mmmmmm.

Thank you all for your wonderful sweet comments, getting them makes me smile-without fail. It still surprises me that I have people that check my blog on a regular basis! So I want to know what you all want. Suggestions, demands, questions, and complaints are all welcome!

I was going to wait til my 50th post to do this one, but I'm close enough, and curious to know what you all want to see here!

MANY loves, and smile at a grumpy looking stranger today, it'll make you giggle, and maybe make them giggle too.