Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I haven't washed my hair

My dear and lovely readers:

I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates and comment replies. I have not forgotten you, and I dare not forsake you for much longer, but I have been having a most eventful and occupied week, which is consequently drawing me away from my computer. To give you a taste of the extravagant and scandalous life I am living, my week has consisted of boys, strippers, interning for Harper's Bazaar, copious amounts of alcohol, little sleep, and amazing wonderful friends.


I do love New York City.

And I do love you all.

Sincerely,

Angela


oh p.s. ugh ugh ugh I have like 17 free seconds and thought I would try to reply to comments, because only assholes don't reply to comments when they have free seconds, but this fucking computer is fucking with my plan of not being an asshole. I'll reply asap my darlings, but at the moment, I'm going to read some magazines. LOVE.