Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is




I AM INSANE. And this is my new tattoo.

And upon request, here is the explanation behind it: I have always found avocados to be very sexy- some people think strawberries are sexy, some think cherries are sexy, I'm weird and think avocados are. To me it represents love, beauty, and sensuality, all things that I value in myself and others.  'Avocado' was also one of my first words/favorite foods, and I'm crazy enough to get it tattooed to the front of my shoulder just because I'm fucking crazy. 

LOVES to you ALL!!!!!!

p.s. thank you all so much for the uplifting, sweet, and cute comments.  they really make me smile, and it's so nice to know that there are people all across the world that are thinking about me-even if it's just enough to tell me to smile. now enough of the sappiness, let's go have some MATÉ!