Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I feel like lovecraft in Brooklyn





I feel like I'm on the brink of something.



I feel like something is going to come gushing out of me any second, 
but when I try to make it come it recedes. 



This feeling is driving me crazy.
 


It's like all of my creativity and inspiration and spontaneity and verve are a fiery ball in the middle of me, 
but I can't seem to harness it, 
I can't seem to make it mine.



It's like I have no focus. 



I can't decide what to unleash the fiery ball inside of me onto, into.

Alternately, I feel empty. 


I feel like crying,
like sobbing,
but there's nothing to cry about
nothing to sob with.



I feel like all of the tears that I want to cry don't exist, my tear ducts closed and dry. 



All I want is to get this all out.



(all photos from here, other than the second to last, which is from here, and the last, which is mine)