Monday, January 12, 2009

Rewind...Rewind...Subtract

Sometimes I wonder about what thoughts are made out of.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be in love right this second.


Sometimes I think I am in love right this second.

(I'm sorry, I've forgotten where I found this one...)

Sometimes I have very morbid thoughts.


Sometimes I think I believe in reincarnation, and in those sometimes I think that I was Marie Antoinette in a past life.


Sometimes I wonder if passion can be unhealthy.


Sometimes (actually, all of the time) I wonder how people can worship a god who wants them to be weak and broken all of the time.


Sometimes I spend far too much money on shoes.


Sometimes I wonder what it is to be of the universe.


Sometimes I feel like crying for absolutely no reason.


Sometimes I wonder why it's ok for people to laugh out loud, outside, in public, but it's not ok for people to cry out loud, outside, in public.


Sometimes I wish I could live all the lives I could live, and not have to choose any one of them.


Sometimes I feel like a jumble of nonsensical letters and punctuation marks.


That's all.