Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I want summer & pink hair

this photo has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact that I like it, and would wear that outfit. summer please? also, I found it saved on my computer, so if you know the credits tellllll me.

It always ends up that I have some great idea, like dying my hair light light light pink, or cutting it into a teensy little pixie cut, but am too scared to do it at first. Then, wouldn't you know, that very trend shows up in magazines, and blogs, and runways, and is 'so trendy', and then I don't want to do it because I don't want to follow mofuckin' trends. BUT I still cut my hair into a teensy pixie cut like 2 years ago or whatever, and now I think I may as well dye my hair pink. I mean, I always talk about doing shit for like 3 years before doing it, so maybe I should wait another year, until the trends have died down, and then do it? Anyway, all of this silly muttering is completely unnecessary, I am just the most indecisive person in the universe, as Alex knows.

On an unrelated note, I miss writing on this bloggifer, don't you miss reading my pointless ramblings?