Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This and that

First thing's first, I received the brilliante weblog premio from the lovely lovely tea drinking english rose!  
Here are the rules of the game:
1) When received, you may post the premio on your blog
2) Link to the blogger you received from
3) Give it to 4 blogs and link to those blogs
4) Leave those 4 blogs a comment telling them they have received the premio

I am giving this award to fashion pirates, paris tarts, it's her factory and sea of shoes.

Secondly, I made cupcakes last night to cheer me up, because I was feeling rather low.


And finally, I am wearing this today, and burying myself in children's books
chain necklace & key necklace made by me
lace/net scarf made by me
sunglasses from st mark's place
tank second hand
cut off cuffed jeans shorts made by me