Sunday, August 17, 2008

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

I have an idea! 

I just received an email from W25 magazine, an online magazine that's dedicated to pushing the traditional limits of all creative things, asking me to contribute to the next issue. This is something I would love to do, and I would love it if you all would help. 

So my idea is this: Blogging has increasingly become a larger part of my life, a source of inspiration, and a network of friends, and I want to reflect this through my contribution to W25. This is where you all come into the picture. If you would email me files of pictures you take that are part of your 'bloglife' I would like to put together a collage (I like collages...) entitled something like 'the power of blogging'. I want this to represent the connectedness and inspiration that comes from interweb relationships, and the unique and interesting power that those hold in the world.

So click away on your cameras and email me the pretty things you make!